In the past eighteen months, we have been working with a growing set of communication and knowledge sharing tools at ILRI.
To help staff plug in to the different knowledge flows and resources, we have identified a list of the most important tools we use – and the ways that staff can use them:
- ILRI toolbar – download [shortcuts to ILRI and CGIAR resources in your browser]
- ILRI News – sign up for the news feed or email alert
- ILRI Clippings – sign up for the news feed or email alert
- ILRI blogs – get the latest news by email
- Presentations and posters [from ILRI staff and projects]
- Videos [from or about ILRI]
- Podcasts and radio files about ILRI
- Photographs from ILRI to re-use
- Research outputs indexed in Mahider [the latest reports and articles, to download or link]
- Journal subscriptions accessible to staff
- ILRI website and staff profiles
- ILRI on Twitter – follow us!
- ILRI on Facebook – become a fan!
- Conversations and groups on Yammer (needs a ‘cgiar.org’ email address)
- ICT and computer tips and support from ILRI and ICRAF
Sign up for updates from this blog: